Gastric Band Hypnosis
Two options are offered :
- Clinical hypnotherapy, using behaviour changing techniques combined with parts therapy or regression therapy
- Hypnotic Gastric Band Programme
I use hypnotherapy to address the issues which made you put on weight in the first place and I use techniques such as 'parts therapy' and 'regression' and behaviour changing strategies to re-programme your subconscious mind so that you can achieve your target weight. This, typically, takes about four sessions.
Hypnotic Gastric Band Programme
What if you could have all the benefits of a surgical gastric band, without the surgery and cost! Well, now you can!
By using the Hypno-Band system, I create a state of mind where your subconscious mind will actually believe that you have had a gastric band fitted! You will eat smaller portions and feel full. The original Hypno-Band system is a long term solution to your eating and weight problems.
How Does It Work?
Unlike the 'real' operation, this method holds no dangers and is considerably cheaper! I use the MIND-BODY connection to convince the mind that it has had a gastric band fitted. If you don't understand this, think of when you had to have an interview, or to take an exam, or your driving test. You may have felt nauseous or had 'butterflies' in your tummy or sweaty hands. You may even have started shaking or trembling with nerves. This is an example of how your mind can affect your body, and by talking to your subconscious mind, I make it believe it that a gastric band has been fitted.
The 'real' operation does not treat the emotional causes for your over-eating, nor does it attempt to change any 'bad' habits you may have developed, such as snacking out of boredom or for emotional reasons. The Hypno-Band Programme does address these issues in an unique way for each person, using a combination of hypnosis, parts or regression therapy, if appropriate, habit and behaviour changing techniques and the hypnotic 'operation'.
Each client is treated as an individual and individual sessions will be tailor-made to suit each client's particular issues, and personalised recordings will be provided to each client, so that they can be listened to as many times as the client wishes. Each client will receive several CDs to use for their own personal use only (as they will have been personalised for that client).
Immediate results can be very motivating for the client and people can and do, lose a lot of weight very quickly. However, the main aim of the Hypno-Band Programme is long term weight loss of one or two pounds a week. An end to your eating and weight problems for ever.
My Own Story!
When I started working with clients using this method, I lost two stones myself in the first two and a half months, simply by taking on board my own hypnotic messages! I continue to lose weight at the rate of about one or two pounds per week.
Treatment Options: London, Kent, Somerset and Dorset
There are three options for treatment:
- One intensive session lasting several hours with a follow-up session, as necessary. Ideal for people coming to London for a day!
- Two sessions, one is an intensive session (with two treatments at one time) with a follow-up session about four weeks later for the 'operation'
- Four sessions over four weeks, each lasting about one and a half hours each.
I have clinics in London, in Kent (Bexley/Sidcup, Crayford), Somerset and in Dorset.
I offer mobile therapy throughout London, Kent, Somerset and Dorset for the one day intensive only.
Personalised CDs are recorded for each individual client.
Why Choose a Hypnotic Gastric Band Programme?
- Cost - the procedure costs much less than surgery, which costs about £7,000
- Ongoing support
- The procedure is risk-free, as opposed to surgery, where there are many recorded incidents of failure, infection and even death
- Surgery does not address emotional issues
- The success rate is about the same and, in the unlikely event that the Programme does not work for you and you have not dropped a half a stone in a month, one free session will be offered to you.
I am a licensed Hypno-Band practitioner :